The practitioner, Susie D'Andrea
Susie D’Andrea is a board certified massage therapist (BCTMB) and is certified to practice Trauma Touch TherapyTM. As a practicing therapist since 2008, Susie worked in both spa and health/wellness environments before opening her own practice, Where Soul Meets Body, in 2014. Susie is trained in a wide variety of modalities including: deep tissue, trigger point therapy, prenatal massage, craniosacral, reflexology, hot stone therapy and Trauma Touch TherapyTM. Although small in stature, Susie sure packs a punch — her signature deep tissue massage the "Susie Smash" earns it's name every time.
Through Where Soul Meets Body, Susie creates a space for clients to feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and restored in both body and soul. Recognizing that the soul and body are perpetually intertwined, Susie is passionate about using her knowledge of massage and holistic therapies to cater each session towards a client's individual needs.
Education & Credentials
- 2007 graduate of Atlantic County School of Healing Arts in Mays Landing, NJ
- 2008 graduate of Denver School of Massage Therapy in Aurora, CO
- Trauma Touch TherapyTM – Levels I & II completed. Received certification as a Trauma Touch TherapistTM (2012) from the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO.
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Colorado (DORA)
- Board Certified Massage Therapist with the National Board of Theraputic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Certified Member of Associated Massage and Bodywork Professionals (ABMP)
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certified (American Health Care AcademyTM)
- Provider with Hands on Heroes http://handsonheroescolorado.com/
- Has attended numerous seminars hosted by INR & IBP including: Trauma, PTSD & Anxiety Disorders, Calming An Overactive Brain, Understanding Dipression & Bipolar Disorder, and The Habits of Happy People.
- Volunteered chair and table massages for numerous charities and causes.